Lots of people use Excel to track and manage lists. Unfortunately they often suffer needless hours of frustration and wasted effort.
Avoid this aggravation by setting things up so that Excel's data management tools work for you. This program will show you how, and introduce you to a few of Excel's more sophisticated data management capabilities that are available to those willing to delve more deeply.
This live program will explain and demonstrate:
• Key data structure concepts, including field, record, table and relationship;
• How to identify the appropriate data structure for your information, and why there is no one size fits all solution;
• Sorting and Filtering;
• How Excel Tables facilitate data management;
• Excel's Remove Duplicates feature;
• Using Excel's Advanced Filter feature; and
• Introduction to Excel's extensive data manipulation capabilities with the Power Query feature (accessed through Get and Transform).
There will be plenty of time for questions, so come prepared.